The main objective and long-term development direction in application sphere of the Institute of Applied Mathematics & Communications Technology is creating center of competence and advanced research of 5th and Next Generation Networks.
- Research and development of models and methods of planning, analysis and calculation of wireless 5G networks
- Advanced research of wireless 5G networks in internet of Things
Development of mathematical models and methods of analysis for functioning quality evaluation of infrastructure of Internet of Things in device's dynamic movement condition.
- Computer modeling and numeric-analytical methods physic-technical systems and infocommunicational technologies.
- Research and development of computational methods and descriptive models of complex systems.
- Development of scientific basis and complex of probability methods for effectiveness and reliability evaluation of device's interaction in wireless networks of Internet of Things.
- Development of complex of models mathematical traffic theory to research access to wireless next generation networks resources management schemes